Product Review Dashboard contains all the reviews your products get. To see the reviews, go to the "Product Reviews" page in your Joom account.
How Can You Filter the Reviews?
The filters are located at the top go the list of reviews:
- Store - you can see the products reviews from all stores or from the specific store;
- Product ID - insert the product ID to see the reviews of the specific product;
- Content type - select the reviews containing image, video or text;
- Rating - select the rating rage from 0 to 5;
- Order created time - set the date range the order was created at.
To download the filtered reviews, click on the "Export Reviews" button. The file will be available on the "Downloads" page in the "My Files" section in your Joom account. Please read the article "My Files" for more details.
Advice on Translating Product Reviews
- Download the CSV file with the customer reviews in your Joom account;
- Open the file via Google Sheets. If you don't know how to open a CSV file, please refer to the article "What is a CSV File?";
- Select and enter the necessary function in the "translated" column in the Google Sheets:
- If the reviews are all in a single language, the recommended function is the following:
- If the reviews are in multiple languages, the recommended function is the following:
X: Table Column, L: Target Language