|Step 1: Go to the "Ads" page in your Joom account and click on the "Create Campaign" button|
|Step 1: Go to the "Products" page in your Joom account, tick the products you want to add to the campaign and click on the "Create Joom Ads Campaign" button. You can use products filters to find specific products.|
|Step 2: Fill in the following information|
- Campaign Name: the name of the campaign will be displayed in your reports (campaign name cannot be changed after you save it);
- Daily Budget: set a budget that is as big as possible, though consider the product’s availability in stock. The article "How to Plan the Campaign-budget?" will help you to consider your budget;
- End Date: leave as is if you want your campaign to run until you turn it off manually, or enter the date you want your campaign to end at. We recommend leaving it without an end date.
|Step 3: Set the bid method|
- CPA (Cost per Action) - you pay only when a purchase is made due to the advertised impression. You will never be charged more than the bid you set for each product.
This is a low-risk low-reward mode. We suggest you to choose this mode in order to get more sales.
- CPM (Cost per Mille) - you pay for impressions your products get. You will be charged according to the actual number of impressions.
This is a high-risk high-reward mode. We suggest you choose this mode in order to get guaranteed impressions for the product.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If you choose CPM bid method, you cannot change it to the CPA bid method while editing the campaign later.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Smart Discount is available only within CPA bid method.
If you chose CPA bid method, you can also turn on Smart Discount mode. If you leave the Smart Discount toggle turned on, the Joom Ads mechanism will use some part of the potential campaign-payment as the discount given to the buyer. Your advertising costs will not change, since the sum of Smart Discount Amount and Joom Ads Amount will never exceed the ACOS Bid. A discount is given only when it would most likely result in conversion: the smart algorithm will offer the most appropriate discount for every given customer.
To find out how much money you provided in total as a Smart Discount, please refer to the Discount Sum column in the Joom Ads reports.
|Step 4: Add the products to the campaign|
If you don't know how to choose products, read the article "Choosing Products for Joom Ads Campaign". You can have up to 500 products with each corresponding ID separated by a delimiter (comma, space or tab)
Click on the "Add Products" button. Learn more details on uploading products in the article "How to Add Products to the Joom Ads Campaign".
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If you add the same products to different campaigns, the platform will choose the most profitable for the platform. Your products will never be promoted via several campaigns simultaneously.
|Step 5: Set bids for the campaign|
The bid may be different for each product, but the first bid is copied to all the other fields to save your time. If you don't know how to set bids, please read the article "Setting Bids for Products Promoted via Joom Ads".
The bid you set within CPA bid method is count in percents (%).
The bid you set within CPM bid method is count in dollars ($).
|Step 6: Click on the "Launch Campaign" Button|
You've created your first Joom Ads campaign. Congratulations! It will appear in the Campaign List on the "Ads" page in your Joom account. If you want to stop or restart the campaign, just switch the toggle next to the campaign name.