Step 1: Define Your Marketing Goal
- Get more sales on a hit product -> product's sales reach their maximum potential
- Product Launch (aka Testing Product Demand) -> product gets first sales as quick as possible
Step 2: Choose Products to Promote
Your choice of product ought to be aligned with your marketing goals. If you don't know hot to choose products wisely, read this article.
Step 3: Set Bids for the Products
You are charged only when a purchase is made in addition to a service fee when your product gets its first impression. If you don't know how to set bids, read this article.
Step 4: Set Your Promotion Budget
Set a budget that is as big as possible, though consider the product’s availability in stock. This article will help you to allocate your budget.
Step 5: Go to Joom Ads and Click "Create Campaign"
Step 6: Fill in the Following Information
- Campaign Name: the name of the campaign will be displayed in your reports (campaign name cannot be change after you save it).
- Daily Budget: the budget you calculated in Step 4 above.
- End Date: leave as is if you want your campaign to run until you turn it off manually, or enter the date you want your campaign to end. We recommend leaving it without an end date.
- Choose Products for Promotion: the ID of the product you chose in Step 2 (you can have up to 200 products with each corresponding ID separated by a comma or tab).
- Click "Add Products".
- Set Bids: the bid (ACOS) that you defined in Step 3 (it may be different for each product, but the first bid is copied to all the other fields to save time).
- Check the quantity of promoted products.
- Click "Launch Campaign".
You've created your first campaign. Congratulations! It will appear in the campaign list. If you want to stop or start the campaign again, just toggle the switch next to the campaign name.