Color attribute describes the color of your product. Please carefully provide this information for each product variant, if your product comes is several colors.
What can be provided as a color attribute?
- Specific color, for example "red" or "green". The list of accepted colors will help you choose a correct one;
- If you products comes in different prints, you can leave the "Color" field blank or fill in "as the picture" or "multicolor".
Other options for product color are not acceptable.
What are the product color requirements?
- Product color must be provided in English;
- The color you provide must correlate with the product image variant the customer sees while choosing the color;
- Don't set as the picture and the color name for different variants of the same product: choose either of the formats;
- Don't set random as product variant color;
- It is acceptable if the product main image displays the colors that are not presented among product variants.
1. T-shirts with the same main color, but different prints.
Don't provide different specific colors for each product variant with different prints, please fill in "as the picture" instead.
2. A product that comes in different prints without one main color.
Don't try to describe each color option separately, state "as the picture" instead, or leave it blank.
3. Makeup products that come in different shades.
Please, provide "as the picture" for the color attribute. It is also acceptable to provide shade information in the "Size" field.