Color attribute describes the color of your product. Please carefully provide this information for each product variant, if your product comes is several colors.
What can be provided as a color attribute?
- Specific color, for example "red" or "green". The list of accepted colors will help you choose a correct one;
- If you products comes in different prints, you can leave the "Color" field blank or fill in "as the picture" / "like the picture" or "multicolor".
Other options for product color are not acceptable.
What are the product color requirements?
- Product color must be provided in English;
- The color you provide must correlate with the product image variant the customer sees while choosing the color;
- Don't set as the picture and the color name for different variants of the same product: choose either of the formats;
- Don't set random as product variant color;
- It is acceptable if the product main image displays the colors that are not presented among product variants.
1. T-shirts with the same main color, but different prints.
Don't provide different specific colors for each product variant with different prints, please fill in "as the picture"/ "like the picture" instead.
2. A product that comes in different prints without one main color.
Don't try to describe each color option separately, state "as the picture"/ "like the picture" instead or leave it blank.
3. Makeup products that come in different shades.
Please, provide "as the picture"/ "like the picture" for the color attribute. It is also acceptable to provide shade information in the "Size" field.