Products from the Footwear category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- Photo angles: a pair of shoes from front and top, a pair of shoes from side, insole with a ruler / graph paper, a pair of shoes from back, a photo of the heel (if any) with a ruler / graph paper;
- Stitches, the place where the sole and upper parts are glued together;
- Bright light, to see if there is any discoloration.
|Examples of footwear photos taken within the photo-inspection process|
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- The product is new and not broken;
- The packaging is not damaged (if any);
- The product is symmetrical;
- The product size is correct;
- The product material is correct;
- The product color is even and symmetrical;
- The heel size is correct (if any).
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.