Products from the Clothes category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- The item of clothing must hang on the rack evenly and symmetrically close to the measuring tape;
- Photo angles: front, back, inside;
- Close-up angle: sewn-in elements (zipper, buttons), other details;
- Photo of the specific stitches;
- Photo of a sewn-in label with fabric composition.
|Examples of clothes photos taken within the photo-inspection process|
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- The product is new and not broken;
- The product is symmetrical;
- The product tailoring is correct;
- The product color is even;
- The product size is correct;
- The product material is correct;
- The hood attachment is correct (if any).
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.