Products from the Lingerie category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- The product is laid out on a light background to show that the color and shape match the ones stated by the merchant;
- Photo angles: front, side (for bras, to check that the cups are even), back (to check the clasps) + close-up shot for bras, inside (to check the quality of sewing and lining);
- Photo of lingerie close to the measuring tape. For bras: breast girth + under breast girth; for underpants: hip girth (if it is high-waisted, then provide waist girth);
- Photo of inner stitches. Photo of any defects, if any;
- Close-up photo of a tag (to check that the size and fabric match the one stated by the merchant);
- Photo of the bag and / or sewn-in label, if it is a branded product (or the merchants states it is).
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- The product is new and not broken;
- The product is symmetrical;
- The product tailoring is correct;
- The product size is correct;
- The product material is correct;
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.