Products from the Wireless Headphones category are going through manual inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Manual inspection is conducted by the Qima company inspector on the merchant's territory by prior agreement.
During the product inspection the inspector conducts several tests to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The package includes the same items as described by the merchant;
- Display bezels as thick as the ones on the product photo (ratio of bezels width to device width – 35% difference allowed);
- Charging time from 0-2% to 50% is 60 mins;
- Charging time from 0-2% to 100% is 90 mins;
- Discharging time from 95-100% to 50% while playing video on repeat is no less than 3 hours;
- Discharging time from 95-100% to 0% while playing video on repeat is no less than 5 hours;
- Successfully connects to 3G;
- Successfully connects to LTE;
- Successfully connects to Wi-Fi;
- Bluetooth: successfully playing music via wireless earphones;
- GPS: positioning on the map takes 10 seconds;
- Radio: receives local stations;
- Music can be played via loudspeaker;
- Loud sound output is clear (no distortion of sound output);
- Display: there are no dead or stuck pixels;
- Display resolution: take a display screenshot, download it to a computer or check file details on the device. Is the screen resolution as described?
- Browser app loading time is no more than 4 sec;
- Camera app loading time is no more than 4 sec;
- Open apple.com, scroll down to the middle, make a fast zoom in, then scroll to the page bottom, zoom out. Zoom animation must be smooth for every action described;
- CPU clock speed as described by the merchant (with AnTuTu test);
- RAM capacity as described by the merchant (with AnTuTu test);
- ROM capacity as described by the merchant (with AnTuTu test);
- Play casual 3D game for 5 minutes (for example, Subway Surfer, Temple Run). Please describe;
- Photo resolution: take a photo, download to a computer or check photo file details on the device. The photo resolution must be as described;
- Photo quality: take a photo of buildings outside the window. Check the photo. Building edges and other details must be clearly visible;
- Fingerprint sensor unlocks with the relevant finger;
- Fingerprint sensor doesn't unlock with the irrelevant finger.
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.