Products from the Watches category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- Watches are laid out on a light background, with good lighting, in order to see the difference in the color of the strap indicated by the merchant (if any);
- Photo angles: top (vertically: unfolded so that both straps are clearly visible), side (from the knob side), back;
- Close-up angel: watch dial / display (to see if the divisions and hands are in order, to check the glass of the screen);
- Photo with a measuring tape.
|Examples of watches photos taken within the photo-inspection process|
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- The product is new and not broken;
- The logo is positioned correctly
- The product material is correct
- The product size is correct.
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.