Products from the Jewellery & Bijouterie category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- Accessories are laid out on a light background to show the texture;
- Photo angles: top, side (to see the details);
- Close-up angle: to see in detail how the stones are inserted (especially if glue is visible - for jewellery); to see how the fastener looks like (to check if it is broken);
- Rings: diameter with a measuring tape (required); pendants, bracelets, long earrings: the length of the item with a measuring tape (optional);
- If a merchant indicates silver as a material, then a photo of the specified sample is required (S925, for example).
|Examples of Jewellery & Bijouterie photos taken within the photo-inspection process|
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- The product is new and not broken;
- The product is symmetrical;
- The product has correct labels (for example, s925, if the merchant indicates sterling silver 925 as the product material);
- The product size is correct;
- The product set is complete (if the product comes in a set).
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.