Products from the Wigs category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- Photo on a mannequin sideways;
- Front photo;
- Photo from the top side to see how the wig sits on the crown and whether there are bald spots or not;
- Photo from back;
- Photo of hair length with a measuring tape.
|Examples of wigs photos taken within the photo-inspection process|
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- The product is new and not broken;
- The packaging is not damaged (if any);
- The hair length is correct;
- The cap mesh is not visible;
- There are no hair shreds visible.
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.