In order for you to make Product Groups and filter products for Product Groups easier, Joom developed the Labels feature. Let’s create labels for your products!
What are the requirements for product labels creating?
- Each label's length must be 20 symbols max;
- Different Labels should be comma separated;
- There is a maximum of 5 labels allowed per product.
How to create/edit product labels?
Follow the step by step guide to create/edit labels for your products via Merchant Panel:
- Go to the Merchant Panel product page;
- Find the product you need to create label, click on the product and go to the product details page;
- Click on the Edit Product button on the top right corner of the page;
- Scroll down to the Labels field and write down/change the labels’ name;
- Click on Save.
Congratulations! You’ve created labels for your product via the Merchant Panel.
You can create/edit product Labels for your products via CSV as well. Follow the step by step guide to create/edit labels for your products via CSV:
- Prepare at least the following information for the products you want to add Labels: Product ID, Variant ID and the names of the labels (different labels should be comma separated);
- Put the information in the excel table (in different columns) and save the excel in CSV (comma separated) format - UTF-8;
3. Go to the merchant panel Products page, click on the “Manage Products” button at the top right corner, choose "Create/Change via CSV";
4. Upload the CSV file you prepared.
Congratulations! You’ve created labels for your product via CSV.