On Joom, you can manage in which countries customers can buy your products. By disabling countries for all or specific products, you will not receive the orders from the regions you are not able or don’t want to ship to.
How to Set Countries for an Account?
- Go to Merchant Panel and click your name in the right upper corner. Choose Allowed Countries & Regions;
- On the Allowed Countries & Regions page, you can see the list of all countries both enabled and disabled for your account. Use the filters to quickly navigate in them:
- Country or region;
- Enabled Yes/No;
- Joom Logistics Yes/No.
- Use a toggle to enable or disable the selected country:
- Blue toggle means the country is enabled;
- Grey toggle means the country is disabled.
If a country is enabled, your products are available for purchase there.
Disabling a country means that your products will not be displayed to customers located there, and you will not receive any orders from these regions.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Your countries are not enabled automatically. If you wish to enable countries newly covered by Joom Logistics, you should do it manually.
Why a Country Might Be Blocked for the Account?
1. The country is blocked for sale for legal purposes.
To protect merchants from the possible risks, we can suspend showing your products to customers based in some countries, such as the US.
2. You haven't delivered enough orders yet.
If we consider you to be a new merchant* on Joom, you can ship to the countries covered by Joom Logistics only. The countries not covered by Joom Logistics will be disabled by default for the merchants we consider new.
*Being “new” on Joom is not defined by how long you have a Joom account for, rather than by the number of orders delivered. If a merchant has few orders already delivered, we still consider them new, as the platform cannot assess the quality of the service provided by the merchant.
Once a new merchant is no longer considered “new” (meaning they have delivered enough orders), they will be able to ship orders to the countries not covered by Joom Logistics.
How to Set Countries for a Product?
You can set shipping countries separately for each product or product variant.
- Go to the Products page in the Merchant Panel;
- Click the product you want to set countries for;
- Scroll down to the Product Variants section and click Edit Shipping;
- Use a toggle to enable or disable a country for the whole product or its variant;
- Please note: only the countries enabled to your account appear in the list. To add a new country, you should enable it on the Allowed Countries & Regions page first.
- Click Save.
Once you disable a country, the customers from that country will not be able to see the product or the variant.
PLEASE NOTE: In China and some other countries, your products may be shown as “out of stock” on Joom website or Joom app. For more information, please refer to the article: Why Is a Product Seen as Out of Stock?
👉 For more detail about Joom Settings for Shipping countries, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom Logistics.