The Blocked Countries feature allows you to restrict your products displaying to users from certain countries, and ensure that you will not receive orders from blocked countries.
How to Block Certain Countries
- Go to the Settings page in your account;
- Click on the Allowed Countries & Regions tab;
- You will see two lists:
- Allowed Countries & Regions;
- Disallowed Countries and Regions.
"Allowed Countries" refers to the countries where your products are available for purchase. Excluding a country from this list means that your products will not be displayed to customers located there. In other words, you will not receive any new orders from the blocked country.
Once you block a country by clicking on the Disallow button, it will appear in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list. If you want to allow the country again, click on the Allow button next to its name in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- The Allowed Countries list updates automatically, newly added countries will be allowed by default;
- If you have switched to the new Shipping Destinations API endpoint, you can block shipping countries for each product variant one by one.