The Blocked Countries feature allows you to restrict your products displaying to users from certain countries.
How to Block Certain Countries
- Go to the "Settings" page in your account;
- Click on the "Allowed Countries & Regions" tab;
- You will see two lists:
- Allowed Countries & Regions;
- Disallowed Countries and Regions.
"Allowed Countries" refers to the countries where your products are available for purchase. Excluding a country from this list means that your products will not be displayed to customers located there. In other words, you will not receive any new orders from the blocked country.
Once you block a country by clicking on the "Disallow" button, it will appear in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list. If you want to allow the country again, click on the "Allow" button next to its name in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- The Allowed Countries list updates automatically: newly added countries will be allowed by default;
- Countries covered by Joom Logistics cannot be blocked;
- You can't block certain product, only certain country as a whole.