⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If you see a different interface in the Merchant Panel, you use the old API endpoint and need to switch to the new Shipping Destinations API endpoint.
Please refer to the article New Shipping Destinations API Endpoint for more details.
Shipping Price by Country feature lets you approximate the shipping prices to their actual counterparts and set pricing for different countries.
How to Set Custom Shipping Price for the Product Variant?
- Open the Products page in your Joom account and choose a particular product;
- Scroll down to the Product Variants and click on the Edit Shipping button;
3. Select the product variant and the warehouse in the list;
4. Set the custom offline shipping price for each destination country or the default shipping price for the whole warehouse (please refer to the article How to Work with Warehouses on Joom? to learn more details);
5. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
On this page you can disable the countries you don't want to ship the product variant to.
You may customize shipping prices via Joom API as well. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: Product Shipping Destinations.