Shipping Price by Country feature lets you approximate the shipping prices to their actual counterparts and set pricing for different countries.
How to Set Custom Shipping Price for the Product Variant?
- Open the Products page in your Joom account and choose a particular products;
- Scroll down to the Product Variation;
- Select the warehouse in the list below the product variant image;
- Indicate a destination (please refer to the article How to Set Destinations? to learn more details);
- Select between the Custom Price and the Variation's Default Price:
- Custom Price - special shipping cost set for a particular destination;
- Variant’s Default Price - general shipping cost set by the merchant.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- Variant's Default Price must be above 0;
- Shipping price cannot be customised for countries covered by Joom Logistics;
- You may customize shipping prices via Joom API as well. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: How to Get Current Shipping Prices for All Product’s Variations and How to Set new New Prices for a Particular Products Variation.
If you still have questions left, please watch the video Set Shipping Price for Different Countries to learn more details.