Shipping Price by Country
Shipping Price by Country feature lets you approximate the shipping prices to their actual counterparts and set pricing for different countries.
How to Set New Shipping Prices?
There are 3 ways to set shipping price for allowed countries:
Please indicate the prices without the VAT amount. Joom automatically calculates the VAT according to the country for each merchant.
How to Set Shipping Price through the Merchant Panel?
- Open the Products page in your Joom account and choose a particular product;
- Scroll down to the Product Variants and click on the Edit Shipping button;
3. Select the product setup to edit the whole product, or the product variant to edit it separately;
4. Select the warehouse in the list;
5. Set the custom shipping price for each destination country (you can also disable the countries you don't want to ship the product to);
6. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
Product Variant Setup
4. Set the custom offline shipping price for each destination country or the default shipping price for the whole warehouse (you can also disable the countries you don't want to ship the product to);
5. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
How do Product Setup and Product Variant Setup work together?
|Product Setup||Product Variant Setup||What Joom will use|
|✓||✓||Product Variant Setup|
|---||---||Default Shipping Price|
How to reset Product Variant Setup?
If you already have provided shipping settings for product variants, but want to use product settings for the whole product only, click on the Reset to Default button on the product variant setup page.
How to Set Shipping Price through the Mass-Upload via CSV?
Click on the Export Shipping Prices button on the top of the Products page and download the CSV file (you will find the file on the Downloads page).
In case you have international warehouses, please select one in the filters, the CSV files are being generated separately for each individual warehouse.
To set separate shipping prices for different countries, fill in the following columns in the given CSV file:
- product SKU (SKUs of the products you want to edit);
- variant SKU (SKUs of the product variants you want to edit. IT IS NOT REQUIRED when editing products shipping prices by country);
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: In case your product has more than 50 variants, you can’t set up different shipping prices for each variant - you set one price for the product with all the variants.
- Country shipping price (custom shipping price you want to set for a specific country)
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: The word “country” in the header should be changed to the two-letter country identifier-code. For example, RU for Russia or DE for Germany; if you want to disable the country for a certain product, please fill in a “disabled” word instead of the price amount in the Shipping price column.
In order to set shipping price for the whole product only, leave the field "Product Variant SKU" blank.
If you want to reset a country value to default, please fill in a "default" word instead of the price amount.
When you finish setting shipping price by country, save the file and upload it back to the platform:
- Go to the Products page in the Merchant panel;
- Click on the Manage Products and select Edit Shipping Prices;
- Upload the file and click on the Save button.
How to Set Shipping Price through the API V3 endpoint?
You may customize shipping prices via Joom API V3 as well. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: Product Shipping Destinations and Product’s Variants Shipping Destinations.
👉 For more detail about Joom Logistics, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom Logistics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.