Shipping Price by Country feature lets you approximate the shipping prices to their actual counterparts and set pricing for different countries.
How to Set Custom Shipping Price for the Product Variant?
- Open the “Products” page in your Joom account and choose a particular products;
- Scroll down to the Product Variant;
- Select the warehouse in the list below the product variant photo;
- Indicate a destination (please refer to the article "How to Set Destinations?" to learn more details);
- Select between the Custom Price and the Variation's Default Price:
- Custom Price - special shipping cost set for a particular destination;
- Variant’s Default Price - general shipping cost set by the merchant.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- Shipping price cannot be customised for countries covered by Joom Logistics;
- You may customize shipping prices via API simplified method. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: “How to Get Current Shipping Prices for All Product’s Variations” and “How to Set new New Prices for a Particular Products Variation”.