Shipping Price by Country feature lets you approximate the shipping prices to their actual counterparts and set pricing for different countries.
How to Set New Shipping Prices?
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If you see a different interface in the Merchant Panel, you use the old API endpoint and need to switch to the new Shipping Destinations API endpoint.
Please refer to the article New Shipping Destinations API Endpoint for more details.
There are 3 ways to set shipping price for allowed countries:
How to Set Shipping Price through the Merchant Panel?
- Open the Products page in your Joom account and choose a particular product;
- Scroll down to the Product Variants and click on the Edit Shipping button;
3. Select the product variant and the warehouse in the list;
4. Set the custom offline shipping price for each destination country or the default shipping price for the whole warehouse (please refer to the article How to Work with Warehouses on Joom? to learn more details);
5. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
On this page you can disable the countries you don't want to ship the product variant to.
How to Set Shipping Price through the Mass-Upload via CSV?
In case you have international warehouses, please select one in the filters, the CSV files are being generated separately for each individual warehouse.
To set separate shipping prices for different countries, fill in the following columns in the given CSV file:
- product SKU (SKUs of the products you want to edit);
- variant SKU (SKUs of the product variants you want to edit. IT IS NOT REQUIRED when editing products shipping prices by country);
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: In case your product has more than 50 variants, you can’t set up different shipping prices for each variant - you set one price for the product with all the variants.
- Country shipping price (custom shipping price you want to set for a specific country)
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: The word “country” in the header should be changed to the two-letter country identifier-code. For example, RU for Russia or DE for Germany); if you want to disable the country for a certain product, please fill in a “disabled” word instead of the price amount in the Shipping price column.
When you finish setting shipping price by country, save the file and upload it back to the platform:
- Go to the Products page in the Merchant panel;
- Click on the Manage Products and select Edit Shipping Prices;
- Upload the file and click on the Save button.
How to Set Shipping Price through the API V3 endpoint?
You may customize shipping prices via Joom API V3 as well. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: Product Shipping Destinations.