Joom is happy to introduce you to the Shipping Price by Country feature! With it, shipping prices are approximated to their actual counterparts and pushed out to help you with pricing for different countries. You can configure all its necessary settings in the “Standard Warehouse” tab.
How to Add New Destinations
To customize shipping prices for different countries, you first have to add the destinations on the “Standard Warehouse” settings page. You have the option of selecting one country or several countries together as one destination. Please note though that if you want to manage the shipping price for one particular country, you'll need to indicate that country as a new destination in of its own. Otherwise, settings fora destination consisting of a group of countries will be uniformly applied to all of them. Click to see how to set destinations.
New Country Destination Settings
Shipping Class: Only Standard Shipping (delivery within 60 days) may be selected for now.
Destination Countries: One or multiple countries may be selected to set custom prices. Managing the shipping price for a particular country requires that country to be indicated as its own new destination.
Destination Name: Several selected countries (such as Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc.) may be named “CIS” (or something else). Anychangetothe custom shipping price for the destination will apply to all selected countries in the “CIS” destination.
How to Set Custom Price for Product Variation
You must go to the product page and select custom shipping price for a particular product variation. In other words, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Store” page.
- Enter the “Products” page.
- Select the particular product.
- Click on the country in the list of available destinations below the product variation photo.
- Select between the custom price and the variation's default price:
- Custom price (special shipping cost set for a particular destination);
- Variant’s default price (general shipping cost set by the merchant).
Please note the following:
- Shipping price cannot be customised for countries covered by Joom Logistics.
- You may customize shipping prices via API simplified method. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: “How to Get Current Shipping Prices for All Product’s Variations”. and “How to Set new New Prices for a Particular Products variation”.