Shipping Price by Country feature lets you approximate the shipping prices to their actual counterparts and set pricing for different countries.
Before setting shipping price by the country, please follow two simple steps:
How to Set Custom Shipping Price for the Product Variant?
- Open the “Products” page in your Joom account and choose a particular products;
- Scroll down to the Product Variant;
- Select the warehouse in the list below the product variant photo;
- Select between the Custom Price and the Variation's Default Price:
- Custom Price - special shipping cost set for a particular destination;
- Variant’s Default Price - general shipping cost set by the merchant.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- Shipping price cannot be customised for countries covered by Joom Logistics;
- You may customize shipping prices via API simplified method. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: “How to Get Current Shipping Prices for All Product’s Variations” and “How to Set new New Prices for a Particular Products variation”.