It is almost impossible to recognise the product material or ingredients from the image. For this reason, merchants need to write the product material or ingredients in the product description.
For example, Joom requires merchants to:
- Write the ingredients of cosmetics in the product description;
- Write the material of children's tableware in the product description;
- Write the technical characteristics of electronics in the product description;
- Write the power of laser products in the product description;
- Write the capacity of USB flash drive in the product description;
- Write the following information of cutlery product in the product description: blade length, width, thickness, type and hardness.
Product Filters for App and Web Users
There are various product filters on Joom web and Joom mobile APP. By using them, customers can locate suitable products quickly and conveniently.
Joom recommends that merchants add more product filter keywords in their product descriptions to increase chances for filtration and exposure. For example, the merchant can add material information to the product description, the product may appear if a user searches by material keywords. Please refer to the article Product Description Requirements for more details.