This feature is in beta. Available only for certain merchants. Contact your manager for more details.
You can group your products into collections for promotion on the store and offer pages.
How to Create a New Collection
1. Go to the Collections page and click on the "Create collection" button.
2. Select the Store from the list. The store can't be changed for this collection after saving.
3. Fill in the Theme and the Title, add the сollection description. You can see the collection preview on the right side.
- Should be provided in English
- Theme and Title: 30 symbols or less, including spaces
- Description: no more than 200 symbols
When describing your collection, be clear, positive and polite to your potential customers. Avoid wordings that may sound rude, impolite, offend customers somehow or touch on politiсs, religion, racial, national, sexual or any kind of diversity.
All successful leaders wear Rolex watch! You still don't have it? So how can you consider yourself successful then? Hurry up and get your Rolex right now!
Rolex watch will highlight your status and go with any kind of business attire.
4. Upload an image and click on the "Save" button.
- Strong size: 1440x812px. JPG or PNG. Not exceeded 300KB image is recommended.
- Please ensure, that images don't contain any text notes or superfluous text.
5. Add 10 or more products (50-200 is recommended) in the opened collection draft tab. The list of products for this collection can't be changed after applying for moderation.
6. Click on the "Send to moderation" button.
Congratulations! Your product collection will be visible for customers after moderation is complete.
Draft - pre-public version, not visible for customers.
On moderation - the collection is waiting for the review, not visible for customers.
Approved - the moderation is successfully completed. The approved collection is visible for customers on the Store page and Offers page.
Rejected - the collection is rejected during moderation. Please edit the collection.
Archived - the collection is deleted, can't be restored, not visible for customers.