Power Bank Quality Control Check
Products from the Power Banks category are going through manual inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Manual inspection is conducted by the Qima company inspector on the merchant's territory by prior agreement.
During the product inspection the inspector conducts several tests to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the one in the photo;
- The product is not broken;
- The packaging is not damaged;
- The fully charged power bank can charge the smartphone from <5% to >90% within 3 hours (via the USB cable);
- The fully discharged power bank can be charged by 50% within 3 hours;
- Power bank can wirelessly charge the smartphone by placing the device on the special area of the power bank (if supported);
- LED indicators show the power bank remaining capacity;
- Built-in LED display can show the power bank remaining capacity (in percent) (if supported).
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.