Products from the USB Hub category are going through manual inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Manual inspection is conducted by the Qima company inspector on the merchant's territory by prior agreement.
During the product inspection the inspector conducts several tests to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the one in the photo;
- The product is not broken;
- The packaging is not damaged;
- The file on a USB flash drive can be downloaded to a computer via the hub (test every USB socket available);
- External display successfully connects to a computer via hub HDMI port (if supported);
- The file on a memory card can be downloaded to a computer via the hub (if supported).
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.