Products from the Laptops category are going through manual inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Manual inspection is conducted by the Qima company inspector on the merchant's territory by prior agreement.
During the product inspection the inspector conducts several tests to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the one in the photo;
- The product is not broken;
- The packaging is not damaged;
- The package includes the same items as described by the merchant;
- Display bezels as thick as the ones on the product photo (ratio of bezels width to device width – 35% difference allowed);
- Charging time from 0-2% to 50% is 60 mins;
- Charging time from 0-2% to 100% is 90 mins;
- Discharging time from 95-100% to 50% while playing video on repeat is no less than 40 minutes;
- Discharging time from 95-100% to 0% while playing video on repeat is no less than 60 minutes;
- Successfully connects to Wi-Fi;
- Bluetooth: successfully playing music via wireless earphones;
- Music can be played via loudspeaker;
- Loud sound output is clear (no distortion of sound output);
- Display: there are no dead or stuck pixels;
- Display resolution: take a display screenshot, check file details on the device. Is the screen resolution as described?
- Keyboard: open a text app and test every button on the keyboard;
- Touchpad: try to move the mouse cursor left and right, click with a trackpad;
- Open apple.com, scroll down to the middle, make a fast zoom in, then scroll to the page bottom, zoom out. Zoom animation must be smooth for every action described;
- Open https://map.baidu.com/ and find Shanghai city. Make a fast zoom in, zoom out. Review some streets on zoomed map. Turn on 3D mode, overview a downtown area with skyscrapers;
- Launch 3D demo https://crypt-webgl.unigine.com/game.html and try several scenes (click on the demo to change the scene);
- CPU clock speed as described by the merchant (check with the setting app);
- RAM capacity as described by the merchant (check with the setting app);
- ROM capacity as described by the merchant (check with the setting app);
- Webcam resolution: take a photo, check photo file details on the device. The photo resolution must be as described;
- Webcam quality: take a photo of yourself. Check the photo. Face features and other details must be clearly visible.
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.