Flashlights Quality Control Check
Products from the Flashlights category are going through manual inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Manual inspection is conducted by the Qima company inspector on the merchant's territory by prior agreement.
During the product inspection the inspector conducts several tests to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the one in the photo;
- The product is not broken;
- The packaging is not damaged;
- The flashlight illuminates light when running on the battery (if it runs on the battery);
- All the claimed modes (for example, blinking, etc) are working;
- The flashlight illuminates light for at least 3 hours, being turned on;
- The flashlight battery can be charged after being discharged (if charging is supported).
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.