Products from the Cosmetics category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- Photo angles: front;
- Photo of the composition text;
- Photo of expiration date, if any;
- Photo of additional packaging next to the product, if any.
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- There is an expiration date on the product, the product will be good for at least another 6 months;
- There is information on the product composition in English (or other language except Chinese);
- The product composition matches the one provided in the product description;
- The product is packed in additional packaging (if any).
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.