Products from the Home Textile category are going through photo-inspection within the process of Joom Quality Control Check. Photo-inspection is conducted at the Hecny warehouse by Joom.
During the product inspection we take photos of the products according to the following requirements:
- The product is laid out on a light background to show the color shades;
- Photo angles: the product in the packaging from top, bottom and from the sides, if there is any information provided;
- Each item of the set in the unfolded state separetely;
- The set in the unfolded state
- Specific stitches and elements;
- Photo of composition information (packaging or / and label);
- Close-up photo of the pattern;
- For curtains / tulle: a photo with natural light by the window to check how the product is admitting light.
Once all the required photos are taken, our moderators use the photos to make sure that the product corresponds with the description provided by the merchant according to the following check-list:
- The product matches the ordered one;
- The product is new and not broken;
- The product size is correct;
- The product material is correct;
- The product set is complete;
- The product tailoring quality is good;
- The product color is even;
- The packaging is not damaged.
Once the inspection is complete, you will receive the results in the corresponding section on the order page.