Blurring sensitive content
One of Joom's key values is providing a delightful shopping experience for the customers. However, prominently displayed sensitive content is negatively affecting the users' experience on Joom.
For that reason, the product images containing sensitive content are getting blurred for the customers both in Joom app and web.
Blurring sensitive content on the main page
Blurring sensitive content on the product card
What is sensitive content?
We understand Sensitive content as the following:
- Images of scars / injuries;
- Cartoon images of torture or suffering;
- Images of squeezing blackheads, nail fungus, pus, hairy armpits, etc. (except for schematic images);
- Image of the process of defecation, urination, feces, urine.
What to do, if your product gets blurred?
- Find the product with blurred content in the Merchant Panel;
- Remove the product images with blurred content;
- Contact Joom merchant support team via email@example.com.
How to find such products in the Merchant Panel?
Go to the Products page in the Merchant Panel and filter out the products by Diagnostic "Sensitive Content".
👉 For more detail about Joom Product Moderation, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Product Upload & Moderation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.