Joom always seeks to provide the customers with the best possible shopping experience, which includes the most fair and low prices.
Within this goal, we compare the prices for selected products across different platforms and provide the comparison results (Market Price) to the merchants. Please note that Market Price doesn’t include shipping price.
The products Joom specialists select for comparison are usually the ones that customers are most likely looking for during shopping on different platforms, and therefore easy to compare. Such products are called KVI (Know Value Items).
How to find the Price Comparison results in the Merchant Panel?
If any of your product is considered to be a KVI product, you will see the new page in the Merchant Panel, called KVI Price Comparison.
- Go to the Products Tab in the Merchant Panel;
- Open the KVI Price Comparison page. You will see two product lists: Overpriced and Wellpriced products.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Not all your products are considered to be KVI. Therefore, if none of your products are KVI, you will not see the KVI Price Comparison page in the Merchant Panel.
What are Overpriced products?
Overpriced products are the products with the prices higher than the Market Price calculated within the KVI Price Comparison by Joom.
There are two types of Overpriced products:
- Critical Overpriced (marked with the red warning sign) - the product price provided by the merchant is higher than the Market Price, the difference is more than or equals to 10%. Such products are going to be pessimized on Joom.
- Overpriced (marked with the yellow warning sign) - the product price provided by the merchant is higher than the Market Price, the difference is less than 10%. Such products are not going to be pessimized on Joom, however we still recommend you to reduce the prices.
What to do with the Overpriced products?
💡 In order not to get your products pessimized, keep an eye on the product prices.
There are two ways you can adjust the product prices for Overpriced KVI products:
- Apply Market prices to the overpriced variant(s);
- Set custom prices for the overpriced variant(s).
You can do it for a single variant, a single product, or several products at once. Just click on the warning sign nest to the product or the variant and apply Market Price of set the custom price.
If you want to make changes for several products at once, use the bulk action.
What are Wellpriced products?
Wellpriced products are the products with the prices not exceeding the Market Price calculated within the KVI Price Comparison by Joom.
⭐ If any of your products belong to the Wellpriced products, good job on keeping great prices! Well done!
What if you don’t agree with Joom suggestions?
If you feel like we provided you with incorrect Market Price, feel free to fill out the form with your feedback.
You can find the link to the form in the warning message for each product.
Please fill out the form for each product separately.