⚠️PLEASE NOTE: The feature is currently available for a limited number of merchants for the testing period. If you don’t see the feature in the Merchant Panel, don’t worry, it will be opened for you soon!
Joom introduces a new store performance metric - Negative Feedback Rate, so you get a better understanding of how your products perform!
The metric overall shows you, whether your products perform the same or worse than other products within similar category and price range on the platform according to several criteria. The metric lets you know what products have problems and what to do about them.
Negative Feedback Rate measures the ratio of the number of problematic orders to the number of all the delivered orders during the evaluation period.
Problematic orders are the orders with one of the following problems:
- Product rating is 1 or 2 stars;
- Product is refunded due to poor quality;
- Product size information is not correct.
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 94th day and ending 80 days before the current date.
Negative Feedback Rate Statuses
There are two statuses for Negative Feedback Rate: Acceptable👍 and Poor👎.
Negative Feedback Rate’s status is determined by comparing your Negative Feedback Rate’s value to the other merchants’ Rate’s value.
If we see that your value is the same or lower, your Negative Feedback Rate’s status will be determined as Acceptable, otherwise it will be determined as Poor.
If your store’s Negative Feedback status is Poor, the store traffic will be cut to 50%.
Acceptable Negative Feedback status equals Perfect, and your store will not get pessimized for it.
Advice on How to Improve the Metric
You can click on the Show details button to open the list of the orders included in the metric.
Or use the following filters on the Orders page:
- Check the products’ reviews;
- Make sure that the products’ description meets our requirements and is clear for the customers. If not, please make necessary adjustments;
- If your product was included in the metric due to poor quality, please disable the product. The metric will improve shortly;
- If you see that the product size information is not correct, please make necessary adjustments;
- If your products were included in the metric, because you shipped the wrong product or size, please pay extra attention to shipping your orders.