Due to the Covid lockdowns in China, there are some changes and arrangements from Joom.
As of August, 23rd:
- Hecny warehouse in Yiwu city is operating normally.
- The Covid restrictions in most districts of Yiwu city are lifted. Now you can ship your parcels through Yiwu city.
As of August, 12th:
- Starting from August, 11 all the deliveries from or through Yiwu city as well as all the courier companies operations to Yiwu are suspended. The restriction will last at least for 3 days.
- We highly recommend avoiding shipping through Yiwu during this period, as the parcels will get stuck there. Please redirect your parcels to Dongguan warehouse instead. To change the warehouse, please contact Hecny Support.
As of April, 13th:
- Shatian warehouse in Dongguan is operating normally. We remind you that it was temporarily closed starting from 16.03.22 to 20.03.22 (even for drop-off and pick-up services).
- Warehouses in Yiwu and Hong Kong remain their operation.
- Warehouse in Shenzhen has stoped receiving parcels since January. The warehouse has moved to Dongguan region.
Starting from April, 19th:
- Pick-up service in Ningbo and Hangzhou is now temporarily suspended. For the parcel delivery and order fulfillment, please contact Hecny customer support: 13332995402（same with Wechat ID), to temporarily switch to SF express parcels pick-up service.
As of April, 13th:
- Pick-up service in Dongguan and Shenzhen operating normally.
- Pick-up service in Jiangsu Province, Zhejiang Province, Jiangxi Province are temporarily suspended.
Fulfillment policy update
If you have problems with shipping your orders due to quarantine in Yiwu city, please contact our Merchant Support team.
We understand that quarantine is not predictable, and you cannot know when it ends. For that reason, we urge you to disable the products or the store beforehand till the quarantine ends, so you don’t get the orders you cannot ship. You can easily activate them again any time later.
Starting from April, 14th, we no longer extend fulfillment time for the orders you received during quarantine period. However, we are still able to extend fulfillment time for the orders created 9 days before the quarantine was officially introduced in your region, so you have more time to ship them. We are ready to give you 10 extra days for those orders.
For example: Quarantine began in your region on April, 9th, and you didn’t have a chance to fulfill your orders prior to that date. You can apply to get 10 extra days to fulfill the orders created during the period from April, 1st to April, 9th inclusive. However, we will not extend fulfillment time for the orders created after April, 10th. We urge you to disable the products till the quarantine ends.
In order to apply to extend fulfillment time, please contact the merchant support team. Please be ready to provide the proof of quarantine being officially introduced in your region: a link to a news website or a document. Reviewing your application to extend fulfillment time might take up to three days, and we keep the right to decline your application at our discretion.
Starting from April, 9th, we no longer exclude orders from store's performance metrics (Quick Fulfillment Rate and Order Cancellation Rate).
PLEASE NOTE: If you face quarantine in your region, you will have to temporarily disable the products you cannot ship or the whole store. This requirement is obligatory. When quarantine is almost or already over, don't forget to enable them once again.
Please consider this requirement, when applying for extending fulfillment time, as you face the risk of being pessimized for failing to ship the orders we extended fulfillment time for.
We extended our fulfillment time: all orders created from 10 March to 22 March were counted as “Approved” on 22 March. Merchants had 9 days to ship them.
We also temporarily turned off Quick Fulfillment Rate for the orders created during the period 10-22 March. Merchants could find the metric in the Merchant Panel,however, it didn't affect the store’s performance. The metric was enabled on 12 April.
We will follow up the situations and policies closely in China and keep you up to date.