Wanted products are in-demand products on the market that are poorly represented on Joom. Our new feature is designed to help merchants to promote the products that match the wanted products so that they are more likely to be successful.
⚠️PLEASE NOTE: The feature is only available for selected merchants. You can discuss the possibility of using it with your KAM.
What Benefits Do the Wanted Products Provide?
Joom will increase your product’s impressions up to 100,000 if the product meets bonus criteria. The impressions will help you get the first orders and reviews, providing the organic conversion growth of your product.
What Are the Bonus Criteria?
- Applied product matches the wanted product;
- Applied product hasn’t already received 100,000 impressions;
- Product price corresponds to the market price target - the average price for this product across other platforms.
How to Use the Wanted Products Feature?
- Check the list of the wanted products on the Product tab in the Merchant Panel. Use filters for a faster and more efficient search;
- Add your product that matches the criteria above;
- There are also a column and two indicators that help you compare and evaluate your prices:
Market Price - average competitors prices for the same products across other platforms;
Competitive - the price of your product is comparable to the price on other platforms (the difference is less than 10%);
Overpriced - if overprice is ≥10% the overpriced product is considered uncompetitive;
- Wait for the approval. If the applied product doesn't match the wanted product, your product application will be rejected. Approval may take several weeks, depending on the current workload of our reviewers;
- Joom will increase your product’s impressions up to 100,000. Once it is done, the bonus status will be marked as “Completed”. This will provide an organic conversion growth of your product in the future.
⚠️PLEASE NOTE: If by the time of approval the product has already received over 100,000 impressions, then we consider that there is no need for additional traffic support from the platform and therefore your product’s bonus status will also be marked as “Completed”.