We released three new features to help you get a better understanding of your orders’ and store’s performance:
- Orders statistics in the regular emails;
- Orders statistics in the Merchant Panel;
- Clearer design of performance metric in the Merchant Panel.
Features Related to Orders
Orders Statistics in the Regular Emails
We are aware that you receive quite a lot of orders and keeping an eye on all of them is a tricky thing to do. So in order to help you track your orders easily, we are going to send you the emails with the complete statistics on them.
Once a week, you will receive an email, so you know how many orders were successfully fulfilled and how many require your attention and even actions from your side. Everything you need to know about your orders just in one email!
Please check the email address you provided in Contact Information in the Merchant Panel - you are going to receive the emails to this address.
Orders Statistics in the Merchant Panel
Now you can track your orders at a single glance in the Merchant Panel! If you open the Orders page, you will see five counters to get a better understanding on how well your orders are doing.
You can check:
- All orders: the number of orders you received for the last week;
- Orders canceled by merchant: the number of orders canceled for the last week.
Pay close attention to this number, as every canceled order negatively affects your store’s performance. We suggest you make efforts to keep this number 0.
- Orders shipped slowly: the number of orders that you didn’t manage to ship within three days.
Those orders didn’t pass Quick Fulfillment Rate evaluation and therefore will negatively affect your store’s performance.
You may not see this counter in the Merchant Panel, if the Quick Fulfillment Rate was temporarily disabled due to quarantine or holidays period. Once the metric is available again, you will see the counter on this page.
- Orders to send: the number of orders waiting to be shipped as soon as possible.
- Orders to get canceled soon: the number of orders that will be canceled, if you fail to ship them for the next three days. When you click the counter, you’ll see the list of all orders waiting to be shipped, ranged by the date of their creation. This way you can check which orders to ship most urgently. If the order gets canceled, it will negatively affect your store’s performance.
Even though having statistics is important, we made it even more convenient for you: just click on the number in the counter, and you will see the list of the orders included in the statistics. This way you will know what to improve, so the next orders will not be included in the calculation.
Feature Related to Store Performance
All metrics’ status Average used to be of a gray color. To improve your user experience, we made it bright yellow now - so you don’t miss the exact moment it might begin affecting your store’s performance.
Moreover, you will receive additional emails warning you that your store’s performance is getting worse, so you know what to do to get your store back to being Perfect.