Multi-User Accounts is a new feature that helps to enforce privacy and security of your account. It allows you to provide access to your Joom account to different users.
How Does It Work?
- Holder of merchant login email becomes an owner of the merchant account.
- Account Owner can invite his teammates as separate users by email and set their roles.
- Each user gets access with their individual login email and password to the data only relevant to their role.
- Roles are used to restrict access to some data. You can assign multiple roles to one user and disable them at any time.
Full access to the account, including user management, company settings, KYC profile and payment settings.
Full access to managing orders and products. "Read only" access to KYC profile fields and no access to KYC profile documents. No access to invoices and no rights to change company settings.
|Access to invoices. "Read only" access to the rest of the account information, including KYC profile fields, and no access to KYC profile documents.|
5. After the Multi-user Account feature is activated, the Account Owner can be changed.
What Are the Benefits of this Feature?
Each teammate of your company will become a separate user with their own password and login, ensuring the security of the working process.
Individual password and login
Each user gets separate credentials to log in with their new roles.
Quick password change
Password change via Merchant Panel and password recovery via email.
Easy payment management
Changing payment details available for the Оwner and Аdmin without email confirmation.
Separate file storage
Each user sees only their own Uploads and Downloads, and only the account owner sees all the files by different users.
Personal news access
The news gets marked as "Read" for each user individually so as not to miss anything important.
Separate personal information
Each user gets to fill out their own contact information for easier communication.
How to Activate Multi-User Accounts?
- Click on the "Start Activation” button, and we will send you the activation link to your merchant login email.
2. Follow the activation link sent to your merchant login email.
3. Change the password for your account. After you change the password, only you will be able to log in to the account until you invite the rest of your team.
- Changing the password won’t reset the ERP settings, and ERPs will still be able to log in with the old login and password.
- Also, we will accept new logins and passwords of all new users added by you during authorization. Login and password are required when updating the access token ERP. Please refer to this article to learn more.
Don't share your password with anyone because now you can use it to change payment details, passwords, etc.
4. Go to the "Users" page and invite new users.
You may find a few problems with receiving news by email:
What is the Deadline for Activation?
There is an account activation deadline that you must comply with. Please refer to this page to learn the exact date.
After the deadline, you will not be able to work on Joom until Multi-User Accounts are activated. So, we kindly ask you not to miss the deadline and activate this feature right now so that your work is not affected.
Please refer to these articles to learn more on: