Along with participating in regular Platform promotions, Joom merchants can create Merchant Discount promotions and attract more customers with the best prices for the products. Once the promo is running, anyone who sees the product may buy it discounted price.
Which Products Can Participate in the Promotion?
In general, all products of all categories can be added to this promotion, except for the EDLP products.
The selected discount will be applied to all participating products with an Available for promo status.
How to Create a Merchant Discount Promotion?
1. Go to the Promotions page in the Merchant Panel;
2. Click Create Promotion in the right upper corner;
3. Fill out the General Info
- Promotion type - Merchant Discount;
- Promotion Internal Name - enter any custom name for your promo, customers will not see it;
- Select Start date and End date for your promotion. A promotion cannot last longer than 7 days.
4. Click Add Products and select products for promotion. There are 2 ways to do it:
- In the Product IDs tab, you can add multiple product IDs. You can separate the IDs using a comma, a white space, or a line break. Click Add Selected;
- In the Select Products tab, you can simply tick the boxes next to the products you want to add and click Add Selected;
💡 JOOM TIP: Use filters to quickly navigate in your products.
5. Set the discount for the selected products;
If you wish to delete products from the promotion, please use the checkbox column to select them and click Delete.
6. Click Save.