LianLian Global is one of the payout methods available for merchants on Joom. With LianLian Global, merchants can receive payouts from Joom.
Why to Choose LianLian Global?
As one of the leading cross-border payout service providers, LianLian Global offers great advantages for merchants, including:
- Low service charge. Up to 0.7% fee upon withdrawal;
- Quick payout transfer into your bank account within 5-7 business days;
- Fast withdrawal and transparent FX rate;
- PC and Mobile login and real-time account management.
How to Use LianLian Global on Joom?
STEP 1: Add LianLian Global as a payout method
- Go to Merchant Panel and click your name in the right upper corner. Choose Payout Settings;
- Click Payout Method → Add New Method;
- Choose LianLian Global as a type of Payout method;
- Create a custom name;
- Click Save draft. If the Save draft button is not active, you need to fill out the KYC profile first;
- Click Connect. You will be redirected to LianLian Global website.
STEP 2: Link your LianLian Global account
By clicking Connect, you will be redirected to LianLian Global website:
- If you do not have a LianLian Global account, please complete registration firstly;
- If you already have a LianLian Global account, please click “already registered, log in now” and sign in.
In the connecting process, the payout provider has to recheck your KYC profile information. Usually, it takes up to 1–2 hours.
⚠️ Please ensure:
If you don't meet the requirements, you might not be able to get payouts with LianLian Global.
If you entered your LianLian Global account and no problems occurred on LianLian Global's side, you will be redirected back to the Merchant Panel.
STEP 3: Check the created payout method status
Check the created payout method status on the Payout method page in Merchant Panel:
- Valid status shows that your LianLian Global payout method has been added successfully;
- On review status means that your LianLian Global account is under review on LianLian Global's side. Please wait until the review process is completed;
- Invalid status indicates that an issue has occurred. In this case, you'll see the specific issue next to the status. Ensure to resolve the issue to proceed.
👉 Don't hesitate to contact our Merchant support team in case of any questions.
STEP 4: Set LianLian Global account as your payout channel
To receive payouts via LianLian Global, you should set your valid LianLian Global account to a payout channel. Refer to this article for more guidance. Once it is set, you will start receiving payouts via LianLian Global.
How to Unlink LianLian Global?
You can unlink your LianLian Global account by deleting it from the Payout Methods. Refer to this article for more guidance.
What Should I Do if My LianLian Global Is in Invalid Status?
|If the system couldn't link the payout method, it will be in invalid status. In such a case, please check the possible reason in the payout method info.|
|Issue||How to resolve it?|
|LianLian Global account is unlinked||
1. Create a new payout method;
2. Link LianLian Global once again.
Company information does not match
1. Log in to your LianLian Global account and unbind Joom store from it;
2. Compare the company information that you stated in LianLian Global account and in Joom KYC Profile, namely company number;
3. Contact LianLian Global support to fix the issue. Once they match, bind Joom and LianLian Global again.
👉 If the current LianLian Global account belongs to the different legal entity or a person, please create an account for the legal entity that is registered on Joom and link it.
LianLian Global account is in Invalid status
Please contact LianLian Global to resolve the issue.
Some required fields are incorrect
Please create a new payout method and contact Merchant Support for more details.
How to Contact LianLian Global?
If you're experiencing any problems on LianLian Global side, you can contact LianLian Global Customer service: